Immanuel Worship & Deliverance Ministries INT'L -  God With Us
RSS

Recent Posts

Decreeing God's Will: Establishing God's Authority
"Walking In Wisdom In 2014"
"Promise of An Open Heaven of Rain And Latter Rain For the Faithful"
THE FIELDS ARE ALREADY RIPE FOR HARVEST
ADVENT SEASON

Categories

Anniversary Celebrations
CONTACT INFO
MOTHERS DAY
PASTOR'S CORNER
powered by

Pastor's Corner

IT'S A NEW SEASON

YOM KIPPUR, THE JEWISH FEAST OF THE DAY OF ATONEMENT IS COMING SOON ON OCTOBER 8, 2011. THIS IS A TIME THAT WE CAN EXAMINE OURSELVES. THIS IS A TIME OF PENITENCE, IN WHICH, WE SEEK GOD'S FACE FOR A CLOSER WALK WITH HIM.  GOD WANTS US TO HAVE A CLEAN HEART SO THAT WE CAN SERVE HIM AND LIVE A RIGHTEOUS LIFE. HE IS CALLING FOR HOLINESS. WE ARE TO LOVE AND FORGIVE ONE ANOTHER. IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS, HE IS FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE US OF OUR SINS AND CLEANSE US FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS(I JOHN 1:9). GOD HAS A DIVINE APPOINTMENT WITH YOU. ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE THE PROMISES THAT HE HAVE IN STORE FOR YOU?  HE IS READY TO RELEASE THE FULLNESS OF HIS BLESSINGS AND PRESENCE IN YOUR LIFE. YOM KIPPUR IS THE HOLIEST DAY OF THE YEAR. IT IS COVENANT OF REPENTANCE AND PROMISE. LET US GET EXCITED AND BEGAN TO PREPARE OUR HEARTS TO REPENT OF ALL SINS AND TURN TO GOD, SO THAT WE CAN BE A PART OF THIS DIVINE COVENANT. GOD WILL RELEASE EIGHT SUPERNATURAL PROMISES THROUGH THE DAY OF ATONEMENT: INCREASE; REVELATION; FRESH ANOINTING; GOD'S POWER; RESTORATION; FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE; NO SHAME, BUT DELIVERANCE AND GOD'S PRESENCE. WE, AS BELIEVERS CAN STAND ON EVERY ONE OF THESE PROMISES AS WE SPEAK AND CONFESS THE WRITTEN WORD AND  BE OBEDIENT TO THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT GOD GIVES US CONCERNING THE DAY OF ATONEMENT.

WE LOOK FOR TO A BLESSED THANKSGIVING WITH OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. WE HAVE SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR THIS YEAR. GOD HAS PROTECTED US DURING THE HURRICANE SEASON, DURING THE EARTH QUAKE AND OTHER STORMS OF LIFE. HE HAS BLESSED OUR CHILDREN TO BE ABLE TO RETURN BACK TO SCHOOL UNHARMED. WE LOOK FORWARD TO THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS TO ENJOY WITH OUR FAMILIES. REMEMBER THAT JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON. WITHOUT CHRIST, THERE WOULD BE NO CHRISTMAS, JUST ANOTHER WINTER HOLIDAY. WHAT IS A HOLIDAY WITHOUT CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE? WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST?  WE WOULD BE LIKE A SHIP WITHOUT A SAIL. WE WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT CHRIST. WITH CHRIST, WE HAVE LIFE AND  LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY. RECEIVE CHRIST INTO YOUR HEART TODAY. DON'T LET THIS DAY PASS YOU BY WITHOUT INVITING JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE. RECEIVE HIM AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR. I RECEIVED HIM AS MY LORD AND I AM GLAD ABOUT IT.

BE BLESSED,

PASTOR BARNETT

10 Comments to IT'S A NEW SEASON:

Comments RSS
Nicholas Gordon on Monday, October 03, 2011 2:14 PM
Pastor Barnett, You are truly blessed. You were born to do minister to God's People and just keep on keeping on. God Bless You!!!
Reply to comment

DR. Barnett on Monday, October 03, 2011 7:07 PM
Praise God for your encouraging words. It is people like you that motivates me to keep on keeping on for the cause of Christ. Be Blessed and keep up the good work. Pastor Barnett

toshiba satellite c650-1cp blu-ray drive on Thursday, December 27, 2012 10:34 PM
Good post. I learn something more challenging on completely different blogs everyday. It should always be stimulating to learn content material from different writers and observe somewhat something from their store.
Reply to comment

sailing classes on Saturday, March 30, 2013 7:03 AM
Yes boss, Your statements really awesome, The God want us totally clean heart. Thanks a lot for your nice sharing. Go ahead...
Reply to comment

tibet world on Sunday, May 19, 2013 7:27 PM
When I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you possibly can take away me from that service? Thanks!
Reply to comment

vistshop.com on Sunday, June 08, 2014 5:15 AM
I used to be recommended this website by means of my cousin. I am now not sure whether or not this submit is written by means of him as no one else know such targeted about my trouble. You're amazing! Thank you!
Reply to comment

profil on Monday, October 27, 2014 4:26 PM
Window beautification would be the bring for these shutters, the blinds, colors or blinds Among other items, those who including practicable equipment which work basically silently
Reply to comment

http://www.superiorpaperservice.com/ on Monday, July 02, 2018 9:51 AM
I'm also a big family supporter & I believe that no matter what happens,a person should give family the priority.Good Job & Keep it up.
Reply to comment

Odysseus Patel on Monday, August 06, 2018 3:59 AM
Reply to comment

best nodejs hosting provider on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 7:09 AM
I have a Jewish friend who is a great fan of this page and he recently shared this link with me to get some spiritual guidance from it. Its a really nice post.
Reply to comment