Immanuel Worship & Deliverance Ministries INT'L -  God With Us
RSS

Recent Posts

Decreeing God's Will: Establishing God's Authority
"Walking In Wisdom In 2014"
"Promise of An Open Heaven of Rain And Latter Rain For the Faithful"
THE FIELDS ARE ALREADY RIPE FOR HARVEST
ADVENT SEASON

Categories

Anniversary Celebrations
CONTACT INFO
MOTHERS DAY
PASTOR'S CORNER
powered by

Pastor's Corner

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL THE MOTHERS A HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL AND GOD LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.  THE BIBLE SAYS "BLESSED ARE THE MOTHERS THAT HAVE HER QUIVERS FULL". I THANK GOD THAT I AM A BLESSED MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER. I LOVE ALL OF MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN. I THANK GOD THAT I HAD A LOVING MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER THAT SHOWED ME ENOUGH LOVE THAT I CAN GIVE BACK TO MY FAMILY. NOT ONLY DO I LOVE MY CHILDREN, BUT I HAVE SPIRITUAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS THAT MEAN A LOT TO ME AND I LOVE THEM AS I LOVE MY CHILDREN.  DO SOMETHING SPECIAL THIS MOTHERS DAY FOR ALL MOTHERS. SHOW THEM YOUR LOVE BY GIVING THEM FLOWERS, DINNER OR THAT SPECIAL GIFT. SPEND TIME WITH THEM AND SHOW THEM THAT YOU CARE ABOUT THEM. LET THEM HEAR THE WORDS "I LOVE YOU".

FROM YOUR BELOVETH,

PASTOR VIRGINIA BARNETT

15 Comments to HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY:

Comments RSS
Donita on Tuesday, May 03, 2011 11:21 PM
Happy Mother's Day to you and to all Mothers.

replica police grade a on Monday, August 05, 2013 4:43 AM

replica omega on Thursday, October 10, 2013 1:58 AM
I so agree. What matters is where you end up. Thank you for sharing your story

replica lacoste on Monday, August 05, 2013 4:43 AM
Pastor's Corner HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY DR. VIRNIA BARNETT: Posted on Monday, May 02, 2011 8:30 PM I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL THE MOTHERS A HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL AND GOD LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. THE BIBLE SAYS "BLESSED ARE THE MOTHERS THAT HAVE HER QUIVERS FULL". I THANK GOD THAT I AM A BLESSED MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER. I LOVE ALL OF MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN. I THANK GOD THAT I HAD A LOVING MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER THAT SHOWED ME ENOUGH LOVE THAT I CAN GIVE BACK TO MY FAMILY. NOT ONLY DO I LOVE MY CHILDREN, BUT I HAVE SPIRITUAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS THAT MEAN A LOT TO ME AND I LOVE THEM AS I LOVE MY CHILDREN. DO SOMETHING SPECIAL THIS MOTHERS DAY FOR ALL MOTHERS. SHOW THEM YOUR LOVE BY GIVING THEM FLOWERS, DINNER OR THAT SPECIAL GIFT. SPEND TIME WITH THEM AND SHOW THEM THAT YOU CARE ABOUT THEM. LET THEM HEAR THE WORDS "I LOVE YOU". FROM YOUR BELOVETH, PASTOR VIRGINIA BARNETT Categories: PASTOR'S CORNER, MOTHERS DAY Trackback Link 2 Comments to HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY: Comments RSS Donita on Tuesday, May 03, 2011 11:21 PM Happy Mother's Day to you and to all Mothers. Reply to comment replica police grade a on Monday, August 05, 2013 4:43 AM 'S DAY: Comments RSS Donita on Tuesday, May 03, 2011 11:21 PM Happy Mother's Day to you and to all Mothers. Reply to comment Reply to comment Add a Comment Your Name: Email Address: (Required) Website: Comment: Make your text bigger, bold, italic and more with HTML tags. We'll show you how. Post Comment

trx australia on Thursday, August 22, 2013 10:41 PM
dfsfsdf fdf

www on Monday, August 25, 2014 5:20 PM
Set up of our own rooms in several zones in the present an open challenge, because arrangement on the in house creativity along with applying the next manufacturing features inside homes

sportwetten on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:40 PM
Youll finden, dass Beachten Sie, dass durch die Verwendung durch den Einsatz von , erhalten Sie Ihre Wetten mehr ohne immer von von Ihren Geldbeutel, sind Ihre Gewinne enorm immens verbessert verbessert und Ihre Wahrnehmung der Erfuellung und Genuss deutlich radikal vergroessert.Es ist auch variable das ist distinct Funktionen .

Jannie on Friday, October 24, 2014 1:47 PM
Fabulous blog, you have some useful information for your visitors to enjoy. Good luck with it, many thanks, Terry Tradesman.

high quality writing essay on Thursday, October 30, 2014 11:54 AM
Conversely, if your professor or teacher struggles with unknown words as well as impersonal anecdotes when reading your essay, they might not mark it with a positive grade when they are done with reading, though all you mentioned there are truths. we usually hide our drawbacks and overstate the positive sides. all these new phrases are, amazingly, still in English. Unless you want one of the founding fathers to visit you during an hallucination, I'd use it. If the human body gets exhausted after doing strenuous physical activities, the human mind is not exempted.

Timmy Gipp on Thursday, November 05, 2015 11:49 PM
I never know what to get Mum for mothers day. The best advice I think is to get a gift voucher for Mum.

Custom Logo Design on Saturday, March 12, 2016 6:54 AM
I was really pleased with the conversation in this post, a quick but really fitted.

Anonymous on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 9:35 AM
Nice work thanks

replica patek philippe watches on Saturday, July 14, 2018 10:59 PM
best muffin box for sale

fake watches on Monday, July 16, 2018 1:48 AM
Carry on it.

Bryan on Saturday, July 28, 2018 9:46 PM
keep it up.london brickGreat site and a great topic as well I really get amazed to read this.linkBooked at a caricature party tonight for a youth group at a church!Nice post.linkWhoever Tamika used to Produce this song you must continue to use him or her they did a phenomenal job.Thoughts you the present is 4 days away so subsequent to 19 hrs of no additional phrase with the vendor, I fearful and found every one of these terrifying recommendations so I known as my financial institution to observe about disputing the charge which built-in the insurance policies just in case I wanted a refund.link